Category: FundingResubmission Fees

I am late for my thesis submission, and now my supervisor is saying that I need to give late fee which I obviously, can’t afford. As I self-funded my PhD course and now I have no money to pay.
Please suggest me what should I do? Should I walk away or what? I am so tensed. Please help.

asked on 26 Jul 18Kartik Varma kartik varma
2 Answers
answered on 26 Jul 18

First, you need to be calm, only then you would be able to take a right decision and according to me, try to talk to your university about your problem. Maybe they would understand it and would give a chance.

Supriya Mishra supriya mishra
answered on 27 Jul 18

No no, don’t walk away, why don’t you ask for money from your friends, family or anybody close to you and you could return the money to them when you have it, Simple!!
In this way, you will not have to leave your PhD.

Brijesh Sharma brijesh sharma

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.