Category: FundingFunding support

I can’t afford to pay any more for my dissertation research and writing. I want to ask if there is any possibility of getting funding support from any university or college?

asked on 16 Aug 18Aanchal S aanchal s
1 Answers
answered on 17 Aug 18

I don’t think there is any such system, but still, if it’s there, it must be decided at the time of admission only.

Keshav Verma Keshav Verma

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.