Category: Dissertation/ThesisFailed research

My hard work has failed as I submitted my research paper to a journal, and it has now come back with comments, saying that the results are not unique, that my paper is not adding the element of novelty. What should I do?

asked on 30 Aug 18Yashti Iyer Yashti Iyer
1 Answers
answered on 01 Sep 18
You can refer to the link attached above. With its help, you can directly communicate with the subject matter experts and can discuss your problem with them.

Varun T varun t

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.