Category: Dissertation/ThesisNon- parametric equivalent for 2-way ANOVA?

I have 2 types of groups in my study. One is normally distributed, and the other one is not normally distributed. I am very much clear that 2-way ANOVA would be used for the normally distributed ones, but what about the non-normally distributed ones. Which test needs to be done for them?

asked on 18 Oct 18Amrita Goyal amrita goyal
1 Answers
answered on 21 Oct 18

When I was doing my research. I came across the same problem, and then, I consulted my friend regarding this he gave me the link attached below. You can also take help from them:

Brijesh Sharma brijesh sharma

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.