Category: Dissertation/ThesisThe statistical method used for comparison

Hey everyone,
Is there any statistical method which can be used to compare frequency of observations between two groups. I have 2 groups in my study which have different sample sizes. SO, is it possible to calculate it with parametric or non-parametric measures?

asked on 29 Oct 18Kartik Varma kartik varma
2 Answers
answered on 31 Oct 18

It depends on your data. If you have data in the form of yes or no, then, you must use Chi-Square test.
1. If the value of the variable is greater or equal than 5, then you can use the Chi-Square test.
2. If the value of the variable is smaller and equal than 5, then, you have to use Fisher’s Exact Test.
3. If the value of the variable is equal to 0, then, you can use the Yates’ Chi-Square test.

Amrita Goyal amrita goyal
answered on 01 Nov 18

Refer to the link attached below:

Mayank Singh mayank singh

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.